Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic Mk2 ph2 Undertray and Grill

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th December 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Scenic Mk2 ph2 Undertray and Grill

I have a Renault Grand Scenic 1.9dci diesel Dynamique 2006 M2 phase2.
Unavoidable debris on motorway has taken the bumper undertray and lower foglamp grill out, both need replacing.

I am sure I can make it all good again but the new parts are about 300 together. Used parts available are mostly for the earlier M2 which is a slightly different configuration. The reason seems to be that the older cars have just worn out and are being broken up for spares, they still have an intact undertray. However, most of the later models are still gathering miles o,r if scrapped are due to a front end smash hence no undertrays.

Can anyone please help by pointing me to used parts for these two items? They are typically together around 60-70 for the older Mk2 phase 1 equivalents .
Alternatively can I make the older undertray fit to do the job? I have over 140k miles on the old girl from long gentle motorway journeys, so it doesn't need to look good, just do the job and hold her together for another year or so - hopefully!!

Many thanks - Sprout's Dad
Currently in Sproutsdad's garage:
2006 Renault Grand Scenic
  5 Lastest Threads by Sproutsdad
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scenic Mk2 ph2 Undertray and Grill Bodywork Sproutsdad 1 983 8th December 2014 02:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome