Join Date: Jun 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi, ive had the dash off my 97 scenic and its fairly simple.
1. Gently prise off the speaker covers and you will find a torques head screw under each, undo these.
2. Adjust the steering wheel down.
3. Prise the dash board away.
4. Un-do the four torques head screws holding the instrument panel on and gently roll the clocks forward.
5. Un-plug the connectors and the bulbs are easily accessible.
6. Before you re-assemble the contacts should be cleaned with scotch-brite or similar.
The clock can be disassembled in a similar way.
Hope this helps.
all the way you go.....its easy but don't hesitate to change them all.........because with half new ones and half old .......murphy's law will make you the same job again in two weeks...............
Currently in beatmeier's garage:
meriva opc/vivaro 1.9cdti/combo 1.3cdti/fiat sedici 1.6 eleganza