Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - LAGUNA III Coupe - Door doesnt shut properly

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th December 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
LAGUNA III Coupe - Door doesnt shut properly

Hey guys,

Any of you come across an issue where your door does not close properly ?

For the past say 6 months, issue has got worse and worse..
10 plate Laguna III coupe....
Passenger door started with what sounded like a seal had broken, so you could hear road noise when at speed, but over past few months, its got louder and louder.....

Wife was driving the Lag on weekend, and I was in the 200 driving in inside lane...
I could see the door sticking out a little, its almost like its dropped down a bit, so it doesn't shut tight, form a seal, and align the door to the body.....

Anyone else come across an issue like this ?

More importantly, where to go to get it fixed? Car is covered with RAC Plat warranty, and a door doing this certainly isn't normal..
My guess would be accident repair places, as pointless asking anyone at a Renault dealer if they could help... Just unsure of where to seek advice and possible fix (and whether warranty covered) when it comes to something like this ?
Currently in StuartUK's garage:
Nissan 200sx S14a & Laguna III Coupe 2.0D
  5 Lastest Threads by StuartUK
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
LAGUNA III Coupe - Door doesnt shut properly Bodywork madnoel10 1 703 15th December 2014 03:47 PM
Lagune Coupe III - Check Anti Pollution Engines StuartUK 8 2540 14th September 2014 02:56 PM
Laguna III Coupe - Strange Steering Steering and Suspension StuartUK 10 2373 20th March 2014 12:29 PM
Laguna coupe sports kit ? Bodywork Drgoatboy 5 5532 22nd July 2013 03:26 PM
Laguna II - 2003 - 1.9DCi - Hatchback - What... Brakes/Hubs StuartUK 3 1134 27th February 2012 09:25 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome