Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Electrical plug in Laguna?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 30th June 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Electrical plug in Laguna?

I am hoping a Laguna 2 expert can give me some information.

Yesterday I was doing a check in the engine compartment and when I removed the cover above the radiator I saw that a wiring loom was running along the front of the car above the grill. Just about in the centre of the radiator housing a lead came out from this loom it was only 3 to 4 inches in length and had mauve coloured wiring onto a small three pin plug.

This was not connected to anything and hanging loose. It was dirty and did not look like it had been connected to anything, I had a look around and could not find anything that it would go into.

Bearing in mind that my Laguna has Irish specs I am thinking that this is a connection for some accessory that is not fitted to my vehicle.

I hope I have explained this clearly and was wondering if anyone had any ideas what it is for.

Currently in DeeBeeS's garage:
2001 Renault Laguna Sports Tourer 16v 1600
  5 Lastest Threads by DeeBeeS
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Fitting of wiper stalk on Laguna Electronics DeeBeeS 0 1029 13th December 2012 11:41 AM
Fuse keeps blowing Electronics DeeBeeS 4 2463 5th July 2010 06:19 PM
Heater runs cold when stationery Heating & cooling hondo 9 2717 20th January 2010 10:13 AM
Drivers door will not open Electronics DeeBeeS 2 1852 21st November 2009 10:41 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome