Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna I - Phase 1 - Heating and Cooling - Heating Problems 2.2D Engine

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 9th January 2006
Banned User
Curveball Champion
Nominated 9 Times in 16 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 10
Thanked 3,511 Times in 2,879 Posts
Afraid I can't help with Pics Laguna II Owner, I don't have the car in question now, just checked in the Haynes WSM (generic) it does refer to a paragraph for bleed nipple positions, it mentions petrol model and shows a Pic of one single bleed nipple in the top "heater" hose where they both come out of the bulkhead but it doesn't mention the 2.2 D at all, and no other pics in there from what I can see.

But I do remember well there was one at the back of the radiator, and the other was hidden at the very top of the top hose. This was covered with plumbing and not easily found. I dropped on it by accident in total frustration.

BTW the top and bottom hose looked odd on the 2.2 RTDT, they ran vertically parallel together, side by side behind the radiator took me a while at first to realise they were the top and bottom hose and the one bugger almost always cold But I'm alright now, it didn't affect me much.
Currently in hondo's garage:
1.6 Valve-Matic SR. Red hot, toasty feet.

Last edited by hondo; 9th January 2006 at 10:14 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome