Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic electronic handbrake failed after pad change

View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 3rd January 2015
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Scenic electronic handbrake failed after pad change

Originally Posted by greavey View Post
It looks like I have downloaded a different set of files. Can someone give me the exact link for the files. Thanks
Thanks guys i have read your notes with great interest but i have a different problem but also caused by a good garage fitting new pads all round about a month ago fine till now,scenic is 11 plate 1.5 dci 63,500 mls. the auto brake refuses to release in auto and manual process shows flashing red stripe on switch, the main difference is that this model does not cables or central box, it has an electronic unit on each caliper, suspect that the garage wound back the calipers manually instead of using a computer and either damaged a wire or a caliper.If i park the car, when i return the auto release, might work might not,(intermitant) then i have walk away to let it reset, then try again and again and again took six tries today.back to the garage on monday to check caliper damage etc, or does anyone have any better ideas, and a happy new year.
Currently in Leximaisy's garage:
Scenic 3 11 plate
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome