Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic door lock problem

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th July 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry Scenic door lock problem

Hello again so soon!!! See i said as soon as i fix a problem another arises - This Scenic is really testing my patience

Well here it is my Scenic 1997, i finally got a exterior door handle for the drivers door, as my broke months ago. Stood out in the rain me and the advice i had got from here on how to fit it, and it worked, so excited!!!!

Was happily opening my door without having to climb over passenger seat anymore, then it stopped working

Couldn't open from the outside or from the inside So managed to take off door panel and everything is attached, a friend tried to open it today who is mechanically minded, and he says the lock is broke!!! That the pin or spring (cant remeber what he said, sorry ) is broke, missing who knows, except i cant open my door, after the pure delight of never having to climb over to get in and know i am having to climb over to get in and out

So question really is.... how do i open my door??? i can't afford to take to garage.

Sorry i know it is long, but i have had it with this car i really have,

Thanks in advance K8te
  5 Lastest Threads by k8te
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scenic door lock problem Bodywork dave_mezza2006 3 1188 5th July 2007 01:20 AM
Please Helpppppp!!!!!!!! Electronics k8te 5 1016 30th June 2007 08:33 AM
Immobiliser problem Scenic Electronics chris m 2 913 23rd June 2007 02:58 PM
Replacing driver's door handle - Scenic help!! Interiors Truckbusuk 4 1243 14th June 2007 09:21 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome