Join Date: May 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
So, there we have it, most people think that its generally a good car but the posts in this thread have highlighted some key points that would be useful to new owners:
- If buying a newer car, a warranty is imperative.
- If you can afford it, budget for a complete AA inspection. Be prepared to walk away.
- Read this forum carefully for niggles specific to your car, be especially thorough if buying a diesel variant.
- Budget for extra expense. Rear bushes are typically £200+ with fitting, rear discs are £150 for the parts alone.
- Be prepared to perform extra maintenance on your car such as greasing window mechanisms and clearing out drains etc.
- Low mileage doesn't necessarily mean low niggles. Check electrical systems, especially Sat Nav and climate.
Currently in goon's garage:
Citroen C4 VTS - The Laguna has moved on to pastures new!