Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - value of laguna II stock stereo, changer etc

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th July 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to spottedhaggis Send a message via Skype™ to spottedhaggis
value of laguna II stock stereo, changer etc

Hi all.

I am replacing my head unit today with a new Kenwood one and wonder what the value of the current, stock head unit and cd changer is so I can set a price for its sale.

If I can work out how to get the tseering control to work with my head unit then I will keep it, however I dont see how it can work when there is nothing on the back other than a connection for an external system.

Anyone actually had the steering control working with a kenwood, if so, how can it work.

Mine has the standard iso connections on the back, a small remote wire, the pre amp phono connections and another one that I believe you connect a cable to and it offers a mini jack plug to connect an mp3 player, ipod etc to, but nothing else suggests its compatible with the steering controls.

Either way, whats the rough value of the current head unit, changer and possibly steering control.
Currently in spottedhaggis's garage:
2002 Laguna 1.9 DCI Privilege....and is loving every second of it
  5 Lastest Threads by spottedhaggis
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
engne over heat now whistling Engines Ralph 2 1348 10th July 2010 03:21 PM
Right brake light issue Electronics spottedhaggis 2 1622 17th May 2010 01:59 PM
weird stereo related issue Electronics Horatio 2 1481 15th March 2010 10:13 PM
Vauxhall Corsa - Gear Selection Problem Other makes martyboi 14 7919 14th November 2009 03:03 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome