Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Grand Scenic - Is It Truly Practical?

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 7th July 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
For me the Grand scenic is very practical and thought out if its what you want.

as said before the luggage cover can go on the floor behind 2nd row passengers feet.

i guess the rear floor boxes can be a problem but unless you and your partner are both over 6 foot then there are two of them.

i dont find the boot floor a problem and most boots have carpet anyway. you can always buy the cargo net which is not that expensive anyway.

most cars these days do not have a spare wheel anyway and if you buy new a spare wheel is on the options list. or join the aa.

i had a Seat Alhambra before and we decided to downsize like someone said if you need 7 seats all the time then buy a full 7 seater, i had to keep removing a rear seat as there was no boot space so G scenic is good as they fold away.

i am very happy with the G scenic and think renault done very well and know what people want.

i did consider the touran but it looks like postman pats van and is as boring as anything.

just because a car does not fit you does not mean it does not work.
Currently in adrimo's garage:
07 Grand Scenic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome