Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Buyer's Guides - Extended warranty info.

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11th January 2006

Originally Posted by dave_s
XXX - do you need the 80k mileage cover, as there is a cheaper Harmony warranty which covers 2 extra years but up to 60k for 675. Still a lot I know, but consider the repair costs for something like a window regulator (250 ish), bottom ball joints (over 200) or axle bushes (220 ish) - all not uncommon on 3 year old Lag11. Not to mention turbo / intercoolers!
Just took out one on my 52 plate - also extends AA cover - peace of mind don't come cheap!
Yeh I know but I need the Medium cover and have been wrangling over this for a while I can see no option but to have to go with the RENAULT HARMONY WARRANTY for this car if i keep it.

By the way managed to speak to a supervisor / manager at Warranty direct and they will cover my car but works out similar to Renault once I add all the extras Main Dealer Labour Rate etc.

May just put the grand down on adeposit and buy another one with 3 years warranty built in!!

Thanks anyway
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome