Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Tyre Pressure Sensors - Member experiences and solution

View Single Post
post #173 of (permalink) Old 8th July 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
This is a very interesting subject, with each person having their own experiences. However I got a puncture today and visited North East Tyre Services to get it fixed. Whist there they confirmed that another 2 tyres were also required. They pointed out that they weren't illegal yet, but would need replacing in the near future. I suggested they should proceed but pointed out about tyre sensors etc.
They confirmed that they knew all about this situation and there would be no problem. Lo and behold the job was done and all tyres responded as expected. My Renault dealer said that this would not happen , but it did. The only complaint I had was that when I got home I discovered not one dust cap was on the three replaced tyres. I suppose this is a small price to pay really. The moral is, that Tyre dealers are capable of replacing tyre sensors without problems.
Currently in Normc3943's garage:
56 Laguna Initiale 2.00
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome