Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Tyre Pressure Sensors - Member experiences and solution

View Single Post
post #175 of (permalink) Old 8th July 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by sian3103 View Post
Hi just got mine back today from dealer with same problem listen to this !!!! Aparently renault can change the mode on the sensors from WINTER toSUMMER mode and charge it as a fault code WHAT A CON ROBBING BA*****S
I was under the impression that if only the one set of wheels was fitted they could only be set as summer, (default setting for one set of wheels). I have two sets of wheels programmed to my car (summer and winter) and swap them over without any problems. As yet I haven't had the valve corrosion problem (although I clean around the valves with a small brush when washing the wheels). I have found that the dealers don't have all the answers when you want something out of the ordinary (as in the two sets of wheels) and that doing research before-hand, forums, Renault tech notes etc is the best way to approach some dealers...Dave
Currently in faffer's garage:
Qashqai, Alfa Spider & company Octavia
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome