Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 2 - Electronics - Auto Lights and Pinout for Iso connectors

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11th January 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Horatio
I did that once, by accident when I first got the car. Turned on my lights (because it was dark) then realised I didn't have to because they were automatic, so I turned them back off again, which disabled the system so I had to turn them back on again

I'll give it a try, but the day/night change on the sat-nav seems to be linked to the sensor rather than the lights themselves - i.e. if you turn the lights on manually during daylight hours, the sat-nav screen stays in 'day' mode. I suspect that the wiring to the ISO connector might be driven the same way.

Good point - didn't think of that one. But you would think that the night/day display would have made more sense to be linked to the sidelights feed wire??
Then again this is French electronics here.

Just a thought - the 12v accessory socket within the front arm rest is ignition controlled - it only works with ignition on. Don't know how easy access is from there to run a feed to your TT?

Currently in SportTourer's garage:
2010 Laguna III SportTourer Initiale Tom Tom.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome