Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 2 - Electronics - Auto Lights and Pinout for Iso connectors

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11th January 2006 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Originally Posted by SportTourer
Just a thought - the 12v accessory socket within the front arm rest is ignition controlled - it only works with ignition on. Don't know how easy access is from there to run a feed to your TT?
I'm considering either that or the rear of the main cigarette lighter socket, which might be easier to get to. I still need to sort out a proper, ignition switched supply for the baby camera. At the moment, it's just plugged into the arm rest socket via an extension lead.

I may even revert to my original plan, which was to forget the idea of intercepting the ISO wiring and just hook up the appropriate connections from inside the centre console. I know I can get permanent live and ground from the central locking switch (I'm already powering my TrafficMaster from there) so if I can find a switched live, that should do nicely.

Although that would mean taking the flamin' glove box lining and amp out again, just to disconnect the TomTom interface
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome