Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Climate Illumination - Auto Climate Version

View Single Post
post #146 of (permalink) Old 9th July 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by SportTourer View Post
Is there not a simple bulb or led to provide this illumination? Is it the backlight for the lcd display that has failed or the button illumination as well?
I appreciate it is quicker and more convenient to replace the whole unit - but if it is condemned anyway, it may be worth opening to see if the problem can be fixed.
I know the backlight illumination on the climate control panel for a Peugeot 206 is done by bulbs because a colleague of mine has just replaced them.He said it was quite tricky access but he managed it.
Hi i had fixed my illumination by reading 1 of the threads on this website it really was easy and took no more than about 15 minutes including taking it apart and putting it back together again it saved me lots of money it just required abit of solder. look it up on 1 of the threads to do with the illumination on the ac panel have ago then let me no its worth it.
Currently in hardz72's garage:
2003 laguna 2.0 turbo initiale
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome