I recently bought (last Saturday) a 2004 grand scenic 1.9 privilege.
Drove over 300 miles to get it home, no problem whatsoever, fabulous. Since getting it home however, this is whats gone wrong.
1. Back window motor has gone kaput.
2. Both rear wheels get hot, even on short journeys, so new discs and calipers on the way.
3. Blowers have completely stopped working.
4. Hand break (since yesterday) makes an awful noise when it goes on.
5. Also since yesterday, keyless entry only works on the drivers door, and drivers door is also the only door which I can use the button to lock the car with as well.
I'm pretty disappointed to be honest. If anyone can point me int he right direction to fix all of these things, I'd be most grateful as feeling rather dejected about the car at the moment.
I've owned the car for 8 days and it seems to be falling apart