Join Date: Mar 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Should I buy a Laguna II 175 DCI GT?
I own one 175 dci reg plate 06. facelift. The car is beautiful I really enjoy every moment in it.
bought with 45k, currently 86k , 3.5 years later.
- clutch slave cylinder failed at 66k. A nightmare as gearbox had to be removed to get to it, so it was a costly repair.
- i currently have two electrical issues which are minor. side lights fuse keep blowing and rear door courtesy light not functioning - also if door is ajar it won't tell me in dashboard.
- reverse light switch failed. cost me 27 quid from main dealer but it was very easy to replace. i did it myself.
- Mot failure because of drop link and track rod ends excessive play.
- xenon headlight adjust sensor stopped working. took to dealer to adjust manually.
and that's it really. the car has got electric seats, SAT NAV, also is operated form the head unit but it works for me.
the dashboard rattles quite a bit
great economy and power.
Currently in johann22's garage:
laguna II 1.8 16v privilege