Join Date: Mar 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Second Hand prices
Currently have a Laguna 2, just on 5yr old so have been looking at a new replacement, on the road, 12mths tax etc. Cars I considered were: -
1. Mazda 6 (garage distance 7mls), they offered me £3K
2. Toyota Avensis (garage distance 7mls), they offered me £3K
3. Peugeot 407 (garage distance 7mls), they offered me £4400
4. Laguna 2.0ltr Privelege, Local (garage distance 6mls) Renault garage offered me £2300.
5. Not so local (garage distance 35mls) Renault garage offered me £4400+extras+personal plate txfr cost+full tank of petrol.
It's not so much the part ex values that bother me but my last 4 cars have been Renaults (2 from the local garage), and I cannot fathom how one Renault dealer can be £2100 less than the other, for the exact same car and details with those that I viewed. The low price came from a Renault dealer who couldn't be bothered even to look at my car and just used his computer to generate a price. The not so local dealer wanted to sell a car, was not pushy, and offers a good service. Which one would you go for?
Currently in Coedffranc's garage:
2.0 Privelege Navigation