Hi all, just joined the forum as I've just bought a 26k 2005/05 Grand Scenic Privilege 2.0
Auto at a BCA auction. The car didn't break down on the 50mile drive back so, so far so good
I've got the following questions:
- Is the service interval 18k or 12month (whichever comes first)? The car was last service 12 months ago but only done 6k in that time...
- How much should I expect to pay for an annual service at the dealership?
- I want to replace the brake pads/discs myself. Where is the cheapest place to buy them (OEM quality is fine)? I've tried
, GSF and ECP...any other suggestion?
- Do Grand Scenics come with pad wear sensors?
- How do I tell whether my car comes with tyre pressure sensors?
- I want to put rear parking sensors but have no idea how to get the wires into the boot interior. anyone suggest a specific location?
- Do caliper pistons have to be rewound back using a special tool, or a simple C-clamp do the job?
- Do you need any special tool to do the pads/discs swap yourself?
- What is the correct
grade for my engine? is 10-30w OK?
I appreciate that a lot of these are noted in the manual but I'd thought I get advice from you guys first.
Thanks in advance!