That should be a nice motorway cruiser. Things to check are:
1) Any signs of
leak from the
2) Is the
clean and acceleration smooth through the revs; exhaust smoke ok?
3) MPG what you'd expect?
4) Front windows - no squeaky regulators
5) Rear suspension bushes - do they need replacing?
6) AC control panel should be illuminated at all times
7) Check the interior lights - start button; cruise lights on the steering wheel
8) Check the AC is nice and cold
9) Check *every electric option* is working
10) Cambelt needs doing at 72k or 5 years - factor that in if its not already done
11) Must have full SH, each service not more than 10% out, garage should be Renault or VAT registered
8, 9 & 10 are standard practice. 1,2 & 3 are to confirm the health of the engine/
- you need 11 for any comeback.
All the others are easy fixes - don't listen if the vendor says any different. They're worth doing from when you pick it up.
With all that sorted it'll be a great car