Join Date: May 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
.. I notice I've already covered some of it, and the rest is nothing I've not tackled before;
Change oil , oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, pollen filter and spark plugs.
* Check front and rear screen wash/wiper functions (including blade condition), also windscreen condition and rear view mirrors.
* Check seat belt mountings and operation
* Check all internal and external lights and horn
* Test alarm/immobilizer (where fitted)
* Anti-corrosion check-vehicle bodywork
* Check condition of front brake pads and discs
* Check condition of rear pads and discs/drums
* Drain engine oil
* Check condition and mounting of exhaust system
* Check condition of gaiters and any play in ball joints, steering and drive shafts
* Check for oil leaks and condition (including flexible hoses) of: Engine, gearbox, final drive, power steering (where fitted), hydraulic clutch (where fitted), cooling system, brake circuit (including pad wear warning light lads).
* Check for leaks and condition of shock absorbers
* Anti corrosion check of wheel arches, under body and subframes
* Check tyre condition, pressure and tread depth
* Torque tighten wheel bolts (if removed)
* Replace sump plug washer
* Replace oil filter
* Fill engine with oil
* Check/top up levels of: Front and rear screen washer bottles, power steering fluid, cooling system, brake fluid.
* Check/top up levels of battery (except for sealed for life battery) and tighten terminals. Check charge level.
* Check exhaust emissions
* Check air conditioning drainage holes and condenser (where applicable)
* Complete servicing booklet record section
|5 Lastest Threads by Paul Simon|
|Thread||Forum||Last Poster||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Clio II - Lower Ball-joint pinch bolt removal||Steering and Suspension||TTT||7||1462||18th June 2015 03:11 PM|
|Clio II - caliper Guide Pins - flat or round||Brakes/Hubs||Paul Simon||0||747||21st February 2013 08:38 PM|
|Clio II - caliper Piston unserviceable ? - see...||Brakes/Hubs||Paul Simon||1||1105||19th February 2013 05:41 PM|
|Help! - Release plastic rivet/clip - Clio II||Engines||Paul Simon||4||1681||4th June 2012 12:34 PM|
|Clio II - Steering Rack "knuckle joint"||Wheels & tyres||madnoel10||6||5357||31st May 2012 10:19 AM|
|000 , mile , service|