The Renault UK Mission Statement...
What we do:
In a highly competitive environment, we take pride in offering an extensive range of desirable, safe and distinctive cars and vans with support services designed to develop long-standing relationships with our customers. We set ourselves challenging objectives and strive to achieve the highest levels of quality across every area of our business, whilst maximising opportunities brought about by our Alliance with Nissan.
- Everyone in our company with the opportunity to be recognised and rewarded for making a valuable difference to our performance.
- Our Customers with innovative products they enjoy, and a comprehensive range of support services to make ownership easy.
- Our Dealers with a profitable business opportunity, through a long-term partnership with the marque.
What we want to achieve:
- Our Parent Company with the ability to exchange knowledge and experience, encouraging continual improvement to ensure maximum contribution.
- Raise our Brand Image, increasing desire for ownership and to be one of the top three manufacturers for cars and vans in the UK
- Aim to be leaders in customer service and customer satisfaction
- Optimise the potential of the Renault Nissan Alliance in the UK
We get the best from each other through teamwork:
We deliver consistently outstanding results and through our commitment are always willing to go the extra mile.
We embrace creativity by taking bold decisions to keep ahead of the competition
We are encouraged to take initiative at all levels
Renault people are approachable, friendly and share ideas
Not sure where all those smilies came from.. Anyhow if that's their mission statement then it's probably about time they read it a little more and actually act upon it.
Owning a Modern car perhaps is fine until something goes wrong.
Then the profit margins and monopoly of information + tooling of the manufacturer play you a bad hand I am afraid.
I hope that Renault UK can stick to their mission statement and maybe participate in discussions of a technical nature online ?
PS:- I am sure their are lots of good renault dealers around but having read some of the comments on this thread and can wholeheartedly agree to having been dealt a similar bad service locally. In fact I repeatly tell ppl that I travel 20 miles away to get a better level service and friendly, helpful staff.