Join Date: Mar 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
1. Keep it serviced.
2. Check fluid levels weekly.
3. Check tyre pressures weekly.
4. Clean and polish it regularly.
5. Keep it in a garage overnight if you have one.
6. Try to put in plenty of motorway driving.
7. Drive sensibly and don't hammer the car.
Other than that, there is nothing to be done. Modern cars do not require waxoyling or any other form of rustproofing.
Currently in mrtotty's garage:
2011 Clio dCi 88 Expression Eco