Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Ripped off by a renault mechanic, advice please

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 12th July 2007
S.M.A.R.T.(y) Pants
Nominated 11 Times in 37 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 17
Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,851 Posts
Two courses of action can be arranged;

1. I'm not as tall (or as heavy ) as Hugh, but as an ex-powerlifter who can still deadlift 680lbs and has a 14lb sledgehammer in the van (don't ask ), we can be a pretty formidable pairing.

2. I also own a fully legal, target air rifle (with telescopic sights), which could be trained on the dealer's cars....

(both the above are true, and I would help out - honestly)

This post will self destruct in 5 seconds, 4..., 3..., 2..., 1...

On a more serious note, I doubt if you will see your money - I get the impression that this isn't the first instance of this happening, and you may find that quite a few palms have been greased.

You may wish to find out where this person lives and leave a few handfuls of nails scattered around his car (as you drive past, of course).

He can have his (your) 100, but it'll be at a high price to him.

This job should never be complete - the day I think I've done it all, is the day I resign.

S.M.A.R.T. Technician
Currently in VelSatisfied's garage:
2005 FIAT Ducato 2.8JTD LWB Gran Volume, 2000 Kawasaki ZZR 1100 D7 'fullpower' in black + full GIVI & KAPPA luggage, 2007 MB R-Class 320 CDi Sport LWB uprated by Brabus to 300Bhp don't know if there's a 155mph limiter - will be fun finding out! 2004 Mercedes Vaneo 1.7 CDi Ambiente 7-seater
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome