Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - LagunaII Dashboard Problems

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 15th July 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna Dashboard

I recently bought a second hand laguana II 1.6 authentic with 54k miles on the clock

Everything was fine except the drivers window wouldnt shut automatically when the button was lifted all the way.

It would always stall half way up. and I have to close the window bit by bit. I took it to the garage and they put in some silicone and now it seems fine.

However when I got the car back, whilst driving at night the speedo and rev counter together with the fuel & temp gauge froze in place.

Even after I turned of the lights and stopped the engine and removed the key card, the dashboard lights was still on

The dimmer switch didn't seem to work either.

So I pulled out the fuse for the instrument panel and put it backed,.. now it seems fine.

The only downside was that I did this at night, and I tried to shut the driver's door with the fuse box cover panel still opened! and It sorta squashed and cracked the fuse box plastic cover panel!

The car is in a very good condition, anyone know how I can replace this? I dont want any moisture or water to get in

Many Thanks
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome