Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - clown car

Thread: clown car
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th July 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
clown car

Got back off a two week holiday in majorca on fri, went to get the laguna out of the garage thiis morning and as I was reversing there was a crack then a grating noise something rubbing on the front o/s tyre, yep you guessed it, coil spring snapped, it has shattered with a big chunk of it on the garage floor, I hate to think what might have happend if I was traveling at speed anywhere .

I wonder what else can go wrong with this pile of trash, two years down the line and its still giving me grief, it reminds me of one of those cars that the clown drives into the circus ring and all the doors drop off and the bonnet shoots up with steam hissing out, farting and popping from the rear end.

Anybody get any joy with Renault replacing their coil spring FOC out of warranty cos I have read they are a common failure ?

Oh and where the hell is all this rain coming from, it was raining when we left for majorca and still raining when we got back, we are now getting a bad thunder storm as Itype here in notts, weather eh.
Currently in polecat's garage:
  5 Lastest Threads by polecat
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Dashboard Damage Interiors chuffer690 1 622 1st May 2014 05:10 PM
Key out anti theft system Other makes polecat 2 1561 8th March 2014 02:37 PM
Samsung notebook Computer Club polecat 2 1956 17th January 2014 03:46 PM
Inspection camera General Chat AL007 5 2056 30th May 2012 02:58 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome