Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - koleos big mistake in purchasing

View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 2nd February 2015
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: koleos big mistake in purchasing

I am sorry but I think you need to find a good main Renault dealer as you car must have a fault somewhere.
The Koleos is a fantastic car.
I had a problem but it was just bad luck as the intercooler got damaged by road debris. Nothing to do with car or Renault, just bad luck.
My Koleos Privilege 175BHP is back to his original state, engine is very responsive and power is astonishing. Fantastic car to drive. I will never sell it.
In the end the intercooler was damaged by foreign object, nothing to do with the car or Renault. I am really positively impressed by this fantastic car, the engine is so comfortable whilst remaining very responsive and powerful along all rpms, from low to high.

The Koleos is clearly an hidden gem.

I absolutely love my Koleos and I would not hesitate to buy another one. I have driven nearly all SUVs on the market, due to my job, and the Koleos is absolutely the best drive, smooth powerful engine, from motorway to city roads to off road, snow, mud...anything the Koleos is incredible.
Fantastic car. Absolutely love it.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome