Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - laguna 2002 alarm test

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 17th July 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Mine is the 1997 Espace, and it too has the factory Cobra fitted. 2 bleep and lights flashing simultanmeously on arming, and one bleep / indicator flash when disarming (or the other way round - can't remember!).

Not sure if mine has the interior sensors or not, but with the alarm armed, if I unlock a dor with the key and open it, it 'warns' me by a few gentle bleeps so that i can turn the alarm off before it goes off on one!

Edited to say my 2000 Laguna doesn't have an alarm (yet! - just bought one to fit it!) but the indicators do silently flash when the central locking remote decides to work (well, the remotes ok, the control box or something is naff!). The siren might be disconnected? I know some alarms (like on my Alfa) can be set to go off silebtly (i.e. flashing lights only and no sound.... can't see the logic behind it but there you go!)
Currently in TazzyK's garage:
Renault Clio 1.4 16v Privilege (2004), Renault Megane 1.5 dCi 106 Expression (2005), Volkswagon Passat 2.0 TDi S (2006), Alfa Romeo 159 2.4 JTDm QTronic Lusso (2008)

Last edited by TazzyK; 17th July 2007 at 10:27 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome