Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Hello & odd request please

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 9th February 2015 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Hello & odd request please

Originally Posted by philipjohnson82 View Post
Hi Holly and welcome - we are all gentle haha

I haven't got a picture, but my 2002 clio service book just has a normal page on p16. The pre-filled example in mine is on p12.

I've noticed there are separate sections for standard servicing and then belt changes, coolant and brake fluid - are you sure its not under a different heading?
Thank's for the reply.
On page 16 it's headed "SERVICE SHEETS" then I have just 1 double section at the bottom of the page which is printed (either pre printed sample or done with a printer at dealer) and records mileage as 19257km dated 26/11/06 on the 'service' side and on the anti corrosion side 'scratch on left hand front wing' dated 18/12/06.
It looks pre-printed as an example but the confusion is because I'm sure I have had a previous renault where the full service history was printed like this!?
My book continues with page 17 headed "Service sheers (continued) and here it begins with a lower mileage than the printed one but hand written and stamped manually.

Hopefully the p16 bit is an example and my mileage hasn't gone backwards between 2006 and 2008!
Just need confirmation it's preprinted really.
Thx, H
Currently in HC51's garage:
Clio 1.2 Extreme 4
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome