Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio - Interiors - Air Bag Fault Lights

View Single Post
post #81 of (permalink) Old 11th February 2015
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Well, after finding nothing about the fault code P360C that was showing on my Foxwell NT600 code reader, I finally bit the bullet and paid to have the codes read!!
The fault was a "passenger side crash switch open circuit". 10 for a replacement from the scrappies and job done!
So I can only assume that P360C refers to the passenger crash switch and P350C could possibly be the drivers side crash switch?
Hope this helps anybody else out there that is having the same issue or for anyone else that is doing an internet search

Well, after much searching I was unable to find out what the active airbag code P360C that was putting on the light (using a Foxwell NT600 code reader). So I finally bit the bullet and paid to have the codes read. It would seem that P360C is a "passenger side crash sensor open circuit" fault. I can only assume that P350C refers to the drivers side?
10 from the scrappies and problem solved
Hope this helps for anyone else that may have these same codes or for anyone doing an internet search.

Last edited by hondo; 11th February 2015 at 10:00 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome