Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Harmony Extended Warranty

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 14th January 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
My Laguna Initiale is 3 years old in June, and while I was going to change and buy a nice new Lexus IS250, I just can't make my mind up, so I think I 'may' end up keeping the Laguna for a while longer.

Now I certainly don't have the bottle to run it without a warranty, having experience (like most owners) a number of annoying faults and niggles.

So, I thought about a Renault Harmony warranty for if I do keep the caar. I have heard that they claim to be as good as the original warranty, but how true is this?

Do they cover as much as the original warranty does and does it include all the parts and labour charges?

Also, as I may not have the car for the full duration of the warranty as I certainly want to change at some point, are the warranties transferable to whoever I sell the car to (or the dealer I part-ex with), and would it increase the re-sale or part-ex value if it had the warranty? I certainly think it should as the biggest worry of people buying Laguna's is probably their reliability and repair costs.

Currently in KeyRenRF3's garage:
2003 Renault Laguna II 2.0 IDE Initiale (Petrol, Manual)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome