Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Ride and Drive Day

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 21st July 2007 Thread Starter
Andy M
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to Andy M
Just got back, was a brilliant day despite the dismal weather.
I drove...

Clio 1.2 Turbo
Megane 1.6 cabriolet (with a faulty roof )
Megane 2.0 dci 150 sport
Laguna 130 nav
Laguna 150 nav
Laguna GT 175 (best of the day)
Scenic 2.0 dci
Espace 2.0 dci

I was impressed with the new diesels, bearing in mind I have a 1.9 dci 120 with a tuning box, the new 16v powerplants are absolutely superb with plenty of punch which stays to the redline. The GT175 was spectacular and I would love it as a next car. It was also good to have a fiddle around try a few CD's to see the sound system, however sadly the last laguna with carminat nav decided to swallow my CD and I never got it back, so someones going to be blessed with the wonders of 80s when they get it sorted! Also try the ESP out on a few lanes, and generally give them a caning that you wouldn't get to do with a supervisor present.
Free coffee and muffins too, and to top it off I got back to my car to find i'd left my lights on, and they kept me dry in a trailer whilst some one jumped my car for me, so absolutely brilliant service off them again. Im now going to write them a letter telling them how good it was.

Currently in Andy M's garage:
2003 Renault Laguna II 1.9 dCi Dynamique with upgrades!

Last edited by Andy M; 21st July 2007 at 01:28 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome