Join Date: Feb 2015
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Couple of issues with my new Megane CC
I just bought a 2005 Megane Coupe-Cabriolet (pre-facelift) and I have a couple of issues I would like resolved. If anyone has any answers to any of them, greatly appreciated...
I have searched for many of these on the site to no avail.
1. There is the most annoying rattling sound coming from the rear windscreen, I have tried to check it out but does anyone know what this could be? Is this a common problem on Megane CCs?
2. There are two switches under the windows quite low down for the rear-seat passengers, they look like electric window switches. I have switched them and they do absolutely nothing, does anyone know what they do or how to activate them all Four windows go up and down using the centre button by the handbrake.
3. The interior is beige and Renault have used some cheap beige spray paint that is flaking off the handles, has anyone got any resolution for this without taking the whole handle off? Is there any spray paint I could possibly buy to repaint them?
4. I need to replace my steering wheel with a new one, do I need to disconnect the battery?
5. Small mileage display on the dash sometimes shows random characters and even doesn't go on at all on some trips. Does any one know how I can fix this? (This is the one that says 'Push brake and press start').
Thank you in advance.
Currently in gwirussell's garage:
2005 Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet 2.0