Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Headlamp beam converter for Laguna II with Xenons

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 3rd August 2005
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
See my post for tips driving abroad.
We too have Xenon Headlights on our Laguna - there is not a switch for adjusting from rhd to lhd beam.

Interested to read Horatios post, I was under the same impression that Xenons didn't need converting, but I have never been able to get anything concrete. I would want something in writing to take with me on Holiday in case I got stopped, if that is the case.
You CAN use stick on deflectors with Xenon headlights, my Renault Dealer confirmed it.
I have bought some headlight protectors with 2 sets of deflectors inc in price for approx 30 from your Renault Dealer. THe headlight protectors can then be easily fitted and removed. Saves the hassle of working out where to fit the deflectors, removing them and the sticky gunge afterwards.

We are also going to Vendee on 19th August, staying at St. Hilaire de Rieux, a few miles North of Les sables, French Bank Holiday is 15th August so most of the French will have finished their holidays before we get there.
Currently in SportTourer's garage:
2010 Laguna III SportTourer Initiale Tom Tom.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome