Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Electronics - Xenon Headlights - Discussion & how to change out

View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 14th January 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3

I think my problem with my xenon was caused by water aswell, after driving in heavy rain one night the next day I found my right headlamp washer was stuck up, I had used the windscreen washer quite a few times that night. It was the right xenon that would not come on.

Obviously after driving the car for a few days in the dry the puddle you mention must have dried out and as I said the xenons are now ok. So is the right washer after spraying some WD40 into the hole they pop out of.

If I need to remove my bumper for any reason I will also try to waterproof any electronics I find.

Thanks for your help, Dave.

PS I have just read the translation by Franz it is very good and has prompted me to remove my bumper as soon as I get the time and seal everything I can find!
Currently in davesss's garage:
2002 Laguna Sports Tourer 1.8 Dynamique Moondust VF1KGOB, Fiat Siecento Micheal Schumaker, Kawasaki KLE M/Cycle and a cheap Mountain Bike.

Last edited by davesss; 14th January 2006 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Add PS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome