Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic II - Hands Free Discussion

View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 24th July 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
aussie 05 scenic

hey in our book in Oz it talks of handsfree as well, mines a Dyn which is the highest spec level here avail in Oz for scenic mine has all the bells and whistles [avail at the time] for Scenic keycard has 3 buttons..the middle is unlock/lockrear hatch, top button unlocks all doors, push the the 3rd button once to lock, twice in 5 secs to close any open windows sunroof etc..

I have body coloured bits under the door handles which look as tho in other countries/future perhaps could be for sensor windows ..hard to tell on mine as pearl black ...but I followed the book religiously enough trying to get handsfree etc happening but to no avail..won't let me in without pushing button one on the card, car won't start without card detected, but you can pull it out once motoring reviews here of Scenic 2 they speak of handsfree remote starting..I'll ask when I take her in for a service

Also the emergency 'key' where is that supposed to be inserted..passenger front door handle ..I think ..but mine has the indentation [but no actual slot] in the handle as if a key could have gone in..but its like I'd need to push it thru the paint into the door handle [same on other side as well] ...does that sound right ??

Auto - wipers need to have wipers set at first setting down from the top..pull wiper stalk down one notch, that activates auto..deactivates tho when you turn the car off, so yuo'll need to flick it back up and down to first setting again..when it rains they go..speed of wipe varies depending on rain and speed..nifty feature..
Currently in aussiereno's garage:
2005 Scenic II auto Dynamique Pearl Black with black leather interior with panoramic roofs
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome