Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 3 - Clutch/Warranty Advice

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 25th July 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I have been talking to the dealership and the customer serives at renault head office. renault at head office was really helpful then its like they wont nothing to do with it. At the dealership they have been so rude to me they havent got a parking area to put your car if it has broekn down so i thought i would annoy them so i put in the way of there car park and because there wasnt anywhere to drop off my keys i had to leave it the whole day. they tried to call me to move so wot they did was jack my car and wheel it out of the way and then was told when i dropped my keys off you was lucky you nearly got clamped twice even though my car was on the land (they must think im stupid in believing this) and then they asked me to drive it in to a parking space and i pointed out if i could drive my car it wouldnt be here, so they got the sales men to help push my car that i found quite funny. but overall renault is crap and i wont get one again. but for a real kick in the teeth they have told me they are going to give me £100 compensation, i thought that was really nice of them lol. I found out though the clutch is only costing £59 plus vat and the rest is labour -ridiculos. if you need to kow anything else just ask and i will let you know
Currently in darrenstill's garage:
Renault clio III 1.2 5 door expression
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome