Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - roof box for espacelV

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 25th July 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by berushka View Post
Hi Paperhouse and everyone else. Had same experience with UK customer service. Wanted to buy two extra seats but they told me they wouldn't fit in my Espace! Said I needed special rails etc. but I have them as original, but they still wouldn't buy it. Went to my dealer in Czech Republic, they fitted two seats in five minutes, supplied the roof box adaptors at half the UK price, and gave me a brand-new handbook for free! Guess where I shall be going for service in the future???
When my car was less than a week old someone damaged its' rear bumper in a car park. The colour of my car is Eclipse (or grey to you and me) and when it came back from repair it had a plain grey bumper section (i.e. not colour coded). Although the rest of the bumper sections were colour coded, the body shop insisted that the original to the replaced section was not. I tried to get some backup from Renault Customer Services , but they insisted that [U]all[U]Espace models have black bumpers!!! Despite emailing photos of my car and refering them to their own brochure, they still insisted that Espace models have black bumpers!!!
Currently in Paperhouse's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome