Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 3 - Clutch/Warranty Advice

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 27th July 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hey every1 thanks for the comments again. i have got my car back now but the dealership are just con artists i asked to have my car put back together and i will take it away to be fixed elsewhere and they said ok that will be 650 labour charges for taking the car apart and putting it back together and they said i might aswell pay for the clutch aswell and it will cost 790 so i had the new clutch fitted. Now when i drive the clutch pedal is very springy where they havent tightened it propaly. BUT DONT WORRY I HAVENT GIVEN UP. Im still going to keep fighting it untill i get my money back from them. Renault customer services have listened to there recordings of the voice conversations and they did admit that my clutch was covered on the warranty so that it is one thing on my side. I have also got my old clutch from renault so im going to have that checked to see if there is any problems with it. But i will keep you all informed with what is going on with it all, any more help will be grateful. Looking forward to hearing from you. darren
Currently in darrenstill's garage:
Renault clio III 1.2 5 door expression
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome