Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic II Rear Discs Has anyone use Pagid?

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 2nd March 2015
Platinum member
Nominated 14 Times in 13 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Thanked 1,614 Times in 1,398 Posts
Re: Scenic II Rear Discs Has anyone use Pagid?

Originally Posted by dennij View Post
Just had reply back from Blue Print, they don't stock parts for Renault Scenic pre 2009
Thats a bit if a bummer .. what year is your have not filled in your garage section so we can see the car /year/engine size..I think now you need to remove a rear disc with the pads on one side and take them with you when you buy the son in law bought discs and pads on ebay and they were the wrong ones..he then decided to take it to a garage to get the job done and thats when he found that out..the garage then got on to their supplier who sent some parts to him and they were also the wrong ones..3rd time lucky but i never found out what was fitted in the end with regards to the discs but the pads he had did fit.. I think when you get a cross over period between models part will not fit the newer model in many cases like my son in laws car his is an 04 and we have found that parts have fitted from and earlier 03 when parts for the 04 did not so be very careful if you order on line..
Currently in Phil48's garage:
There is nothing in my garage now..
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome