Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna - Windscreen Washer & Radio Cover "Problems"

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th July 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Laguna - Windscreen Washer & Radio Cover "Problems"

Dear All,

I joined this forum earlier this week and have found that there is a great deal of interersting stuff here. I've already received some very useful advice.

I have a few new questions and I would be most grateful if any of you could help to shed any light on them. I own a Renault Laguna (2001 model).

1) The rear windscreen washer does not work. The wiper moves but no washer fluid comes out. What could be the cause? The front one works fine.

2) The radio cover does not work like it used to. Before it used to open when I pressed it, but now there seems to be something wrong with the mechanism as I have to pull it open. Then I have some trouble getting it to stay down when closing it. Any ideas, please.

3) The electric window controls on the driver's side get very hot. What could be causing this?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.
  5 Lastest Threads by BaileysOriginal
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Aux-in for Tuner List in 2001 Laguna Electronics BaileysOriginal 4 2203 12th August 2007 03:23 PM
Laguna - Windscreen Washer & Radio Cover... Cars & motoring hondo 2 2142 28th July 2007 02:12 PM
Renault Laguna MKII Paint Code Bodywork leroy 4 2941 24th July 2007 02:47 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome