Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Here we go again with Renault

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th July 2007 Thread Starter
Banned User
Curveball Champion
Nominated 9 Times in 16 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 10
Thanked 3,511 Times in 2,879 Posts
Here we go again with Renault

My Gawd me front windscreen washers have packed up now, both jet's at the same time, is that odd or what?

The rear is working fine just both the front that stopped working I've disconnected the jets main feed pipe from under the the left hand side of the bonnet nothing is coming out from there either which leads me to believe its maybe a pump problem. When I try to wash the front screen water comes out of the rear jet I wanna swear....

I contacted the main dealer
Oh BTW I support Wolverhampton Wanders

They said I'd need to book it in and because they are so busy ATM it might pay me to take the car to there other depot in Wednesbury. So I said "OK I'll ring them there" I explained the problem to the guy in the other depot saying
I want this repaired under the 3 year warranty. Obviously without looking this guy said "It sounds to me like you have blockage in the jets which isn't covered by the warranty"

What a bunch of t0$$ers I'm on to RCC yet a fookin gen.
Currently in hondo's garage:
1.6 Valve-Matic SR. Red hot, toasty feet.

Last edited by hondo; 28th July 2007 at 04:15 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by hondo
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Anyone fancy parting with 50k General Chat Alpineandy 4 316 16th February 2016 11:23 PM
Massive Zit General Chat Phil48 14 490 10th February 2016 12:26 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome