Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - My poor Laguna

Thread: My poor Laguna
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 31st July 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 6 Times in 11 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Thanked 1,640 Times in 1,304 Posts
Angry My poor Laguna

Today on the way into Lincoln some dozy mare decides to hit me up the backside at about 35 mph ! The car in front of me decides to stop sharpish to let another car turn right infront of her (why, we were on a fast road for gos sake !!!). I managed to stop in time (good brakes on the laguna). Just I was counting my blessings, BANG ! The bird in the Ford Ka behind hit me and pushed me a bit and I touched the car in front, hitting her towbar.

In a nutshell the bumper was ripped off and the back of the car has been pushed under a bit. Not so much as to crease the rear quarter panels, but enough so that I cant get the boot shut. So its going to need a new bumper, back section (metal bit behind the bumper) and spare wheel well and front number plate ! And thats just my estimation.

Still at least I managed to drive away from it, The Ford Ka was a mess, leaving its coolant all over the road !

Im not a happy bunny, and to make it worse they gave me Citroen C1 as a coutersy car ! OMG ! Its so slow.

And to make things even worse, Im going to Inverness on Friday - well not in the bloody C1 Im not. I've hired a VW Passat Diesel (at least It will cost me less fuel to get there ) and will claim that back on the other persons insurance as an uninsured loss !

Ok - rant over.
Currently in dave_mezza2006's garage:
2014 Vauxhall Astra Limited Edition 1.4 16v VVT Turbo

Last edited by dave_mezza2006; 31st July 2007 at 03:49 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by dave_mezza2006
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome