Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Rusty filler cap area

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 31st July 2007
The Declaration
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Truckbusuk View Post
The wording from my service and warranty book as supplied with my car (build date week 14 1999) reads as follows (77 11 200 955 - Sept 1998 - Edition anglaise)

"This Warranty (Renault Anti-corrosion Warranty) is valid for 8* years (Trafic has 6-years) as from the date of delivery to the first owner or from the date of first registration, the later date will be the date used. There are no mileage limits. "

It also points out the the validity of the warranty depends on the vehicle being inspected and maintained by any Renault Dealer in particular during the Regular visits for Minor or Major services. The inspections are to be carried out ONCE EVERY 12 MONTHS irrespective of the mileage covered.

It also states in a highlighted panel...

It is the user of the vehicle who is responsible for ensuring that these inspections and maintenance are carried out. Failure to comply with the inspection and maintenance programme will result in the cancellation of the entire RENAULT Anti-corrosion Warranty."

Hope it helps, and works out for you .... keep us all uptodate on your progress
Erm.... Has been serviced but not from renault dealer's
I will deff. let you know what happens tomorrow.

Thanks Truckbusuk
Currently in The Declaration's garage:
1999 Renault Clio MkII 1.4 RT
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome