Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Airbag/immobiliser problem

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 31st July 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Si thanks that's the kind of advice I was hoping for. I am going in to see the service manager in the morning so hope to get a better understanding of what has gone on then. Having spoke to him on the phone today it already seems he is trying to cover his back so i'm worried I might not get much out of him.

I have wrote down a list of everything that has happened while it is fresh in my mind aswell. I think you are right about it being the key though and this is where they failed to communicate with me. I have an airbag computer in my garage that has crash data stored. I'm wondering would it be worth putting it into my car and seeing if it starts as this would prove really that it wasn't needed am I right?It wouldn't mess up the coding of the new one when I put it back would it?

When it was towed in the girl said I never had to come in with it so I have not signed anything as of yet. Are you sure I can take the car without paying? I really need it back and would be willing to pay it for now if I though I might still be able to go through Renault customer services or once i've paid is it to late? I also though the garage wouldn't give you the car until you paid?

Thanks for the reply i'm assuming you work withing Renault somewhere as i've posted this in a few forums and yours is by far the best answer I have had
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome