Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Trafic owner with major problems with Renault UK

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12th March 2015
Nominated 8 Times in 8 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Thanked 1,353 Times in 964 Posts
Re: Trafic owner with major problems with Renault UK

You might be banging your head against the proverbial brick wall with any complaint as Renault won't have anything bad said about their product & are also blind to the issue that their employees / fitters can behave in a non professional way.
This is only my personal experience of Renault UK, I'm sure other people on here will tell a different story but, i have now changed to an independent garage, one with a very good reputation, but, sometimes you are forced to return it to Renault to get something fixed & they always spot another job that needs to be done - not the one you put it in for, oh no, this new one will bring in more money for me - to buy more bananas.
One thing about diesel oil changes - when you change the oil in a diesel, it gets black again very very quickly unlike a petrol version where the oil stays clean for ages.
The brake disc issue on your van should've been highlighted to you as Renault have always to my knowledge done a free brake / tyre check sheet which you get when you have to pay your extortionate bill.
Good luck & let us know how you get on.
Currently in chuffer690's garage:
Renault Trafic 2009 Crewcab Quickshift 6 2.0 SL29+ M9R DCI115 - Vauxhall Meriva 2005 1.6 Semi-Auto - Nailgun, Chainsaw, Ban Hammer (cheap copy)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome