Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Fitting a Cabasse 6disc changer from Tuner List

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 2nd August 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Fitting a Cabasse 6disc changer from Tuner List

Hi folks!

I am new to this forum. Chanced upon it when trying to find out info from the net on the Cabasse autochanger.

I drive a new shape 2005 Renault Scenic II and it comes with a Tuner List Head Unit in stock form.

I came across another Renault Scenic guy selling a 2006 Renault Cabasse 6 disc changer unit with a separate Tuner Amplifier and bought it from him (He changed to some fancy looking VDO HU).

Question :
What do I need to fit this Cabasse changer head unit?. Mine is a stock Tuner List. Where does the Tuner amp go? I can only see a single din slot in my Scenic II. I removed my Tuner List HU and see all the ISO plugs that connect into the back of the Tuner List and am trying to figure out how to connect the Cabasse and the Tuner amp together. Am I missing a cable or something to to connect the duo? I am wondering if my Scenic has this cable fitted somewhere that I need to dig out or do I need to buy one? What would be the part number of this cable?

Any help is greatly appreciated folks! Thanks.

Currently in TiburonTurby's garage:
end 2005 Renault Scenic II, Petrol 1.6L, Phase "1.5"...
  5 Lastest Threads by TiburonTurby
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Fitting a Cabasse 6disc changer from Tuner List Electronics TiburonTurby 5 3142 2nd August 2007 09:52 AM
Hi Welcome to RenaultForums BexGDI 6 1450 17th March 2006 05:11 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome