Join Date: Feb 2007
Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,711 Posts
Hi Slick I hope the list below helps - this is for the drivers door
1. Remove the plastic cover behind the door mirror
2. Undo both screws at the bottom of the door.
3. Remove the blanking cover at the inside door release handle and undo screw behind.
4. Remove electric windows switch and undo connections underneath
5. Using a thin balde such as an old wallpaper scraper go round the edges gently breaking the adhesive seal.
6. The door lining will then pop off it click fasteners.
7 You can then undo the connections to the speaker, light etc.
The rear door is similar but with fewer switches
Also see link below
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l
Last edited by madnoel10; 6th August 2007 at 03:31 PM.