Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Immobiliser yet again

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 6th August 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi Noel,

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I didnt say it very well, but when I was in the Renault dealers, I had every single piece of documentation about the car, V5, Receipts and all the sevice records. It was his attitude in reply to my request which annoyed me, he categorically denied that Renault supplied that data in any way. Also when I said that Renault UK will authorise the release of the info for about 15 his response was " Oh its more than that!!" My question is how did he know what it cost if they didnt do it?

I was actually with the dealer I bought it from who had honoured his warranty by paying 200 for the work. He knows as well as I do that I will be back!!

As far as ingress of water, I dont think there has been any, even after the deluge of the past few weeks. I dont have an aerial to leak throuh.Also the previous keeper had the same trouble last year when the decoder was changed, but didnt cure the problem.
Currently in highway1's garage:
2000 Renault Laguna 1.8 Alize
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome